Creating an urban homestead and news about life.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Moving house and a new challenge

First of all, I am moving house this weekend. My house settles tomorrow and I am going to pick up the keys in the afternoon and start moving. Organising services to be connected today and a colleague is lending me her ute to help move. I am on the phone connecting electricity and gas and organising friends and relatives to provide their brawn and muscles to help with the move.

I did a final inspection this afternoon to check on the property and all seems in order. The only thing I need to do when I move in is get some electrical work done and paint the kitchen.

Got to head off now, but the other thing is that I have joined the harvest keeper challenge on Path to Freedom. The aim is to preserve the food we are growing. More soon.

1 comment:

BittersweetPunkin said...

What a Blessing! You must be very excited! A new home....I am so very happy you are moving in.....
Hugs,
Robin